Research Presentations at various scientific conferences
1. Charge transport in CVD graphene with and without a silver coating, M. Oquendo, J. Vedrine, A.T. Johnson Jr. and N.J. Pinto, National Conference on Undergraduate Research, NCUR2014, Lexington KY (April, 2014).
2. Dielectric characterization of the n-doped polymer [P(NID2OD-T2)], P. Sepulveda and N.J. Pinto, National Conference on Undergraduate Research, NCUR2014, Lexington KY (April, 2014).
3. Electrospun fibers of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene)/[P(NDI2OD-T2)] composites, C. Vazquez and N.J. Pinto, National Conference on Undergraduate Research, NCUR2014, Lexington KY (April, 2014).
4. Electrospinning of electro-active materials: Devices based on crossed nanofibers, N.J. Pinto, Invited Talk presented at the workshop “Electrospinning for high performing sensing”, Monterotondo, Rome, Italy (April 29-30, 2014).
5. Electrospinning Polymer Fibers: A Simple Technique of Introducing Nanoscience to Undergraduates, N.J. Pinto – NACK Webinar (May 2014).
6. Back gate tunable diode fabricated from a hetero-junction of an electrospun PEDOT-PSSA nano-ribbon and multilayer MoS2, C. Vazquez and N.J. Pinto, 22nd International Conference for Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals (ICSM2014), Turku, Finland (June 2014).
7. Electrospun fibers of Poly lactic acid/Polyaniline at low polymer concentrations, W. Serrano, A. Mélendez, I. Ramos and N.J. Pinto, American Chemical Society Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA (August 2014).
8. Sensor response of electrospun poly(lactic acid)/polyaniline nanofibers to aliphatic alcohol vapors of varying sizes, W. Serrano, A. Meléndez, I. Ramos and N. Pinto, 9th Ibero-American Congress on Sensors-IBERSENSOR2014, Bogotá, Colombia, (October 2014).
9. Dual input logic AND gate using CVD and exfoliated MoS2, L. Martinez, N.J. Pinto and A.T. Johnson Jr., 50th ACS Junior Technical Meeting, Rio Piedras (March 2015).
|Home||Program Description||Students||Presentations||Publications||Past NSF Support|