These are a list of the latest publications by the PI, his students and collaborators
1) Field effect devices and sensors based on electrospun polymer assisted tin oxide nanoribbons, R. Rojas, A. Meléndez, I. Ramos, J.J. Santiago-Avilés and N.J. Pinto, J. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 10, 2811-2815 (2010).
2) Graphene-based reversible nano-switch/senor Schottky diode, F.A. Miranda, M.A. Meador, O. Theofylaktos, N.J. Pinto, C.H. Muller and J. Santos-Perez, NASA Tech Briefs, 34, 24 (2010). This resulted in a NASA Tech Brief Initial Award in 2010.
3) Electrospun composite nanofibers of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene)/polyaniline-polystyrene sulfonic acid, M. Abreu, S. Montañez, and N. J. Pinto, J. Appl. Poly. Sci. 119, 3640-3644 (2011).
4) Electrical response of electrospun PEDOT-PSSA nanofibers to organic and inorganic gases, N.J. Pinto, D. Rivera, A. Melendez, I. Ramos, J.H. Lim, A.T. Charlie Johnson, Sens. Actuators B 156, 849-853 (2011).
5) Graphene Based Reversible Nano-Switch/Sensor Schottky Diode (nanoSSSD) Device, F. Miranda, O. Theofylaktos, N. Pinto, C. Mueller, J. Santos and M. Meador, NASA Docket Number LEW-18477-1 was filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office on 09/23/2011. This resulted in a NASA Patent Application Initial Award in 2012.
6) Tunable Schottky diodes fabricated from crossed electrospun SnO2/PEDOT-PSSA nanoribbons, K.V. Carrasquillo and N.J. Pinto, Mat. Sci. Engg. B 177, 805-809 (2012).
7) Electrospun fibers of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene)/poly(3-hexylthiophene) blends from tetrahydrofuran, W. Serrano and N.J. Pinto, Ferroelectrics 432:1, 41-48 (2012).
8) Controlled doping of graphene using ultraviolet irradiation, Z. Luo, N.J. Pinto, Y. Davila and A.T. Charlie Johnson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 253108 (2012).
9) Composite nanofibers of electroactive polymers prepared via electrospinning, N.J. Pinto and W. Serrano, 15th European Conference on Composite Materials-Venice, Italy - June 2012 (Conference proceedings).
10) Electrospun fibers of poly (vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene)/ poly (3-hexylthiophene) blends from tetrahydrofuran, W. Serrano, N.J. Pinto, National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR2012), Ogden UT, Conference proceedings (2012).
11) Electrospun conducting polymer nanofibers as the active material in sensors and diodes, N.J. Pinto, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 421, 012004 (2013).
|Home||Program Description||Students||Presentations||Publications||Past NSF Support|